March 07, 2007

"Pimpoint" is out!

Call me simple, but today is a great day for me in that the new Soil & "Pimp" Sessions, "Pimpoint", has hit the shops.

Since becoming a member of the iPod club, I have hardly bought any physical CDs, but this is one band whose music I will definitely go out to buy. The new album is certainly no disappointment and, after an initial listen, I can say that the band continues to go from strength to strength. "Pimpoint" adds 13 strong new tracks to the Soil catalogue, and hopefully it will bring them continued success.

I know for sure that it will on heavy rotation on my iPod in the coming weeks.

Also pleased that I've already reserved tickets for the Tokyo gig in May, which has now been announced as sold out.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 am

    Like the blog, and the hats! I've visted Japan a while ago, and my brother in law lives there now. Check out his blog
    berndog-biginjapan.blogspot.com
    and mine
    dopplerinterrogation.blogspot.com
    Are you teaching English?
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. I'll check out your blogs too.

    Oh, and yes, I'm teaching English.

    ReplyDelete